Tuesday 29 January 2013

SILHOUETTE!

SILHOUETTE ;




Definition : A silhouette is the image of a person, an object or scene represented as a solid shape of a single color, usually black, its edges matching the outline of the subject. The interior of a silhouette is basically featureless, and the whole is typically presented on a light background, usually white, or none at all. The silhouette differs from an outline which depicts the edge of an object in a linear form, while a silhouette appears as a solid shape. Silhouette images may be created in any visual artistic media.

NOW, I know silhouette is based on a solid shape of a single colour (black) and etc etc. And i know i have to follow according to the meaning. But instead of following the meaning, i have decided to present my PERSONAL silhouette with '' COLOURS'' . I mean why not? It shows more of the dark scenes, the ''DETAILS'' and also it illustrates the meaning/story of the whole silhouette. Furthermore, I love to play with colours and details because it really defines the whole picture. 

 I picked out one scene from SILENT HILL 2 : REVELATION because this scene shows the darkest, evil, scary , important scene throughout the movie. I combine my favourite and inspirational characters into 1 scene,  Which were : 

BUNNY
LAKESIDE AMUSEMENT PARK ( SCENE)
THE GUARDIAN ( pyramid head)
NURSE
MANNEQUIN LIKE MONSTER



MANNEQUIN LIKE MONSTER


GUARDIAN


NURSE


BUNNY


LAKESIDE AMUSEMENT PARK 



SO yeah, i used my imagination and ideas of combining from THIS MOVIE. 
HERE GOES MY SILHOUETTE! 





(close up ) 


As you can see, the LAKESIDE AMUSEMENT PARK is the background and the it shows the meaning of the whole picture. It is at dark and bloody. Besides that,  My favourite characters portrays the story as well. 

I hope you understand the whole concept of this picture. 


:D!











No comments:

Post a Comment